Believe in your self

from the series Speed and Time
By Eiman Muiny

Many said that to me, believe in your self, but when it comes to my potential, I should think in one direction and say I CAN DO IT RIGHT. with no fear at all to move forward, but the question that will bring up by it self; do you think it's enough to have the courage to move, what about the knowledge and the reference, I mean the background elements that help to shape the direction of your movement.
 I'm a conceptual artist,  the concept that I'm up to show, the massage that I'm sending to my audience, whose behind directing my movement,  it can limit my audience, it can change my material, it can change my exhibiting place, and the point behind that is to find the supportive side, I mean is to find who will believe in me.
Great art didn't come from the artist him self when he decided to make art; it came as a result of many components,  the acceptance I think, the existence, and finance. When the artist existence got accepted form the supportive side, at that time big names hit the art world.
Finally,  please just think positive, it's not that hard, and believe in your self.    

Comments

Popular Posts