Bye Bye LONDON

encaustic, wax on wood By Eiman Muiny
It was a fast short trip to London ( England), few days but very special, I mileage the city as I never walked before, I got the chance to visit museums and museums, art and art everywhere.
Although, this visit did prop the belonging inside me towards the art, when I got to name each painting I saw, and the history behind each one of them, but the same thinking that I have every time I visit museum to dictate it self over and over was behind the appreciation to all kind of art, you don't know which art will end up in the museum as part of the art history.
 Gauguin, Jackson Pollak, Kazimir Melivich, Michel Basquiat, and other they all invented there own way of making art,But  how it was when they started?, did the art society except their work as a new invention?, what about the Journey of their artwork?, and how their work shaped a new art movement and became a history? .
I liked when the museum exhibit an artist works to show different stages in his life, they are making art handy close to our mind and our eyes. and I liked when art diverse from a place to another to talk about the same art story through century.

Comments

Popular Posts