The DO NOT to DO list

Digital art By Eiman Muiny
Because I'm an artist, Because I'm different, Because I love to be my self, Because I care, Because I want to do something, Because I can make others happy, Because I'm responsible. That's why I must know how to say NO.
Because saying NO is an art by it self and this is something you can't learn it. No; you earn it, either by the years of experience or from your own pocket or by the numbers of times you failed.
People will hate you for sure! But Because I do what I do to take my career further; I don't like to repeat my mistakes, my awareness of the value of the time and the money and the effort increased upon the knowledge and the experience I have earned.

So by the end of 2012 I'm going to write down the list that I really really hate and I'm not going to do it no matter what is going to happen and believe me I'm very positive in my thinking and I think it helps to consolidate the self esteem and empower your position.
By saying I do not want..
                 I do not like..
                 I do not work with..
                 I do not waste my ..
                 I do not  go to..
                 I do not pay..
                 I do not mean..
                 I do not eat..
                 I do not paint..
                 I do not take..
                 I do not give ..
                 I do not accept..
                 I do not leave..
                 I do not stay..  
                 I do not say..
                 I do not have time for..    

That means I know exactly who I am? and what do I want
     My Only concern is that all these NOs will cost me more, but why not take the full advantage of 2013.  


Comments

Popular Posts