Intend to be brave and add that brush stroke

The twins By Eiman Muiny
Painting is just like anything else, it needs courage. No matter how hard you try to invent your own way of painting you can't do it with out courage.
"What If" is the sound that pops in you ears whenever you want to start something new, fifteen hundred things will hold you back and stop you from doing what you want to do.

I'm talking about the courage to create something that proves your ownership to that piece of art and it does not matter if you quoted it from somebody or something or you worked hard on making it. Let me dig in and explain it with more detail. Usually when artists paint, they do it with extreme courage, it means the I AM THE ARTIST inside them who dominate their internal interactions, and that it won't happen until they heavily fortify themselves, believe in themselves and challenge themselves. They have to have moments of honesty with themselves in order to get that courage and I think time consumption is not included in this topic, because it doesn't matter if the painting takes a few moments to make or months, it is all the same since you have that courage to uniquely paint differently.

To me I always wanted to paint like the old century when I paint realistic especially still life and I work hard to get this type of hand that would help me to paint masterly. Feeling failing is the main fear behind every painting I have done it so far, because I'm obviously trying to imitate the master pieces. Surprisingly I got the sufficient courage to create something like the above image. I can say WOW it's mine, I did it.
I feel more comfortable painting abstract sometimes especially when I worked on deconstruction a shape or an object it might take a long time to process the sketches and get the best composition but it's fun and guaranteed that you are going to get THE MY PAINTING result.

Bottom line,

If you are an artist and you want your art to stand out between the others you have to intend to be the brave and add that brush stroke.


 

Comments

Popular Posts