ZAHA HADID the past and the present

Zaha Hadid Architects

I always look forward to a role model who already exists and lives between us, because in my opinion those people faced the civilization challenges and accomodated their knowledge and their experience to serve the civilization requirement.

Where as the fact is so simple and based on the given concept I should mention a great women by all mean, a strong woman because she knows how, what and when to give and to whom to give to.
 I think to be able to successfully give, is an art it self. You have to experience and give to know how to give; awards won't be given to her; projects and chances won't be given to her if she doesn't know how to give.

What made this lady special is that she carried the banner of modernism and she showed that in all her draftsmanship, bringing up to date the style in an unexpected and dynamic architectural forms. I think this came as a result of the speed of the transformation of thinking and the speed of the development with willpower and determination.

I was wandering what kind of impediments she has faced in her journey of given and how she could get over them? What made her register her achievement in the history? I think because she made this history.

This isn't all about her, but this was what made her a role model.

Comments

Popular Posts