A Lesson from the horse racing

Acrylic on canvas by Eiman Muiny
Last weekend, My twins and I decided to watch one of the biggest horse race that was happening in our town this summer. The crowd around the parking lot motivated my curiosity to experience this event and have fun while watching the race. Oh my God in spite of the hot weather, I enjoyed watching everything around me, the people and how they were bidding on the horses,  the cheer, and most important the horses and their riders and how long it took them to finish one round.

I'm not going to teach a life lesson, although try to imagine with me as an artist, if I'm the racer and my horse is my tool that involve every thing I have to take with me to face - I didn't say to win the race yet- the competitors especially the moment when all the horses lined up and got ready to start the show. I say show because it's an exhibiting place where you have to show your best. In my opinion any decision that the racer has to take dose not has to do with the racer personal references that include their favorite colour for example, any strategies and tactics should be build on a complete knowledge,  strong experience,  but be ready to take an action.

I saw one of the racers has been thrown away from his horse and what I like was how in seconds the ambulance,  the photographers and the people came to help the injured racer, remember people who's  curios to  help you if you lost the race, they are curios to see your reaction too!

 You are already qualified because you are in the race, but to win it, in my opinion just look to the front and close your ears. 

Comments

Popular Posts