Let's see


The Dancers (acrylic on wood) by Eiman Muiny
Let's see! Why?.. Because I'm Sure that the time will tell.
The world on fire and we have to live every single moment working, thinking, moving and spending our time, our money and our efforts and regardless to the cost, we always do our best to make the right decisions, and let's see.
Few months a go I have given away one of my painting to an event that was happening here in my area as a prize, I wanted to play in another field with out me being envolved with the game but lets see! I gave them the estimate price for the painting and I put one condition for the person who is going to win the painting, if he or she wants to resell the painting in the future they have to contact me. And the condition won't stop in this point I added more and more and I printed it on a piece of paper and I made him sign it. ( A gentleman who won the painting, he called me).

I already have hundred of paintings in my studio, and I thought by making others talk on behalf of me, I extend my marketing circle and I taught them how to think of art as an investment and I taught them what to do! I learn that from practicing this career that artist should give value to what they do and teach the people how to appriciate the painting they have.

Me, as an artist and I think every artist should feel the same when they see their painting going around many hands, opening new doors, evoking debates and I'll be the happiest if this painting gets the chance to travel and Let's see.

Comments

Popular Posts