Between Writting and Painting

-->
The First page of the newsletter
I never intended to be a writer and writing never been my passion, But ever since I started painting as a professional I knew that it's not enough to paint a painting without being able to describe it and explain it and talk about it. Since then I took it seriously forcing myself to express my ideas and thought into words and I don't think there is a big deference between writing and painting, in both you express something from your brain or you heart to your hand. The more you are able to use your proficiency in writing the more you'll be able to convince the reader to look at your painting.
I know that one of the components in building a steady business is to reach out to as many people as I can, using online or offline through written material that describe the nature of my business and my products in a way to promote my artwork and make it stand out in front of other competitors.
I believe that every painting has buyers, but you have to find the way to get the painting out, making it visible and sellable.
I will do my best and I will take all the roads to get my paintings sold I will use my brush and my pen with every single penny to build a successful business.
Newly I started my company newsletter in a print version; I published it from my second business The Last Touch where I sell decor items and artwork (my artwork) for all kind of interior. You can check it at www.thelasttouch.biz.
The main idea behind this newsletter is to get my name and my company out between the business people and give them the reason why to call me and do business with me.
In this monthly newsletter I will try to give a close up picture about whom I am through my first article - inside the diary of the artist- in order to build a strong relationship between you and me.
The second article is the technical support where I show you that I can be a problem solver through focusing our thought on the problems that come as a result of practicing every day business.
The third is the project of the month and here is the core of the business where I can show step by step how I do business with the clients and how I measure the process of putting the project in term of execution from the beginning to the end. I'll be asking you if you want me to mention and talk about you and your project.
The forth article of this newsletter I divided it into 3 sections. First, Best picks of the month; I choose few pieces from my Catalogue giving you a suggestion on how the pieces work together. Second artwork of the month where I choose artwork from the Catalogue and show you as many possibilities to use this artwork as I can. Third our offer of the month and here again where the business gets more sufficient to make you feel comfortable when you order from THE LAST TOUCH.
Because I value the time and money I put in this business I choose this piece of document to speak to you on a regular base if I could do it every day I will just to let you know that I can be the best of your choice when it comes to pick out an artwork or a décor item.
If you are reading today’s blog and you want to receive the newsletter or the Catalogue, please sign your name in or go to THE LAST TOUCH website at www.thelasttouch.biz and sign your name in, or send me and email at info@thelasttouch.biz, or call me Eiman Muiny at + 905 2396992 .
 

Comments

Popular Posts