THE GIGANTIC



Gigantic; this word has been spinning in my head for a while now and I couldn't really determine the feeling behind this thinking, beside it is putting me in a very bewildering situation, it made me confused and unsettled.  

I questioned my self; did this feeling come out of hidden fear? Because I didn't know where it would come from!  That's weird because it made me feel like I'm buried under the ground. That is the tough talk and people will think that I'm trying to exaggerate the situation. But it's true, it's hard to be the tiny between the gigantic, and it's harder when you are the invisible and the forgettable!. Have you ever heard any thing about these small businesses, that's what I’m talking about!.

In my opinion we should categorize businesses starting from tiny business and there is tons of them out there with very tiny budget and cheap tools. I’m not trying to underestimate them but you have to take them in your consideration when you run your business. Look at small businesses with little aspect of prestige tools, this is for people who used their pen and knowledge and time with what ever money they had in their pockets and if they are brilliant, they got other investors to help and invest their money in their business. Here is when you have to ask your self are they all gigantic, if so what about large business who can hire not one like you but tens and hundreds, and in case of some reason if they didn’t like you; believe me you just prove a very sad situation, you are the lost prey in the jungle, every one is trying to take a bite out your hand before it reaches your mouth.


Running a small business is hard in general, but it's even harder when you are an artist trying to make a living out of your paintings. I always say there is tons of artists around us who are freaking good in making art and the competition is really high, they are all trying to reach the gigantic either by promoting and selling their art, and it's just like any business; you need money to make it stay alive. Your success depend upon you and how much you can focus and how much you can give under any circumstances and how much you can stay steady and strong and it doesn't matter if you are too old to do what ever you like to do or too young, and it doesn't matter if you are pessimistic or optimistic you got to be strategic and just focus and let the gigantic take you in their consideration either by avoiding you or by working with you.  

Comments

Popular Posts