INTEND TO WIN

For the victory, by Eiman Muiny
54" X 70" on canvas 


I'm not going to start my blog with once upon a time, nor with nowadays, i'm going to start with a statement as a result of true action and faithful hard work. I'm going to say that historically proven since ages and centuries, that winning has never been a myth, but by winning, myths are made and history has registered them as a remarkable event for the unforgettable evidence of the true victory. Nevertheless, let's sort this statement in another way. If victory is a symbol of mightiness, if victory is a symbol of power, if victory is a symbol of perseverance and surpassing over the impossible, if victory is a symbol of defeating challenging then myths have been made up from the circle of life and I'm going to explain it according to my theory if you want to name it so.

By drawing a circle around the lady in this painting you will highlight the most important elements of making victory. Gathering swords in their leather scabbards speak of solidarity, power, and with courage and intellect, seeking protection, aggression, action and decision. An aristocratic drinking silver pot speaks for a fortune that needs to be spent to build; behind the scene plan hidden behind a mask which is normally an abject worn on the face for protection and disguise to hide the identity of a person. Flowers in a huge arrangement should speak of well planted and well shaped living steady on a solid base, strong enough to hold the pressure of an Armour made by sharp glance from prudent majesty and with that look; victory wasn't further than glance. 

I know that art critic and art lover they might read and analyze the painting in different ways, the gesture of the hands, the dress and the pattern on the dress, the hair, the fruits on the table, the flowers while most of them I have painted them from my experience of painting flowers without any reference, the detail on the mask, the details on the swords and the gradation of the brown colour on them wasn't easy to get it; I even called it the 50 shade of brown. I'll leave the rest for your imagination. 

Ever since I started to paint; old century art and techniques were the main sources for this type of painting which I really have the passion to imitate and implement every single information into brush strokes. In particular, this painting took a year to collect all the information needed to make it and it was a result of tonnes of reading. It took me a month to paint it with very fine brushes for the details. To me this painting is not only about what it is; it's about how it's made. 



Comments

Popular Posts