One espresso please


Me at Los Angeles County Museum of Art


A fast trip to Los Angeles made me agree to the fact that this city is one of the most luxurious cities in the world, that this city is a treasure. I won't lie to you, since the time I landed it was a complete transformation, the weather, the people, the places and don't forget the palm trees and the ocean.
In every trip I go, I have to visit museums and discover the art they have. In LA, I was sure that the few days that I spent; they weren't enough to finish everything. Surprisingly everybody was there at the museums and I mean everybody from the multimillionaires Jeff Koons and Takashi Murakami to the poorest Van Gogh. Picasso and Rivera and the whole history behind the contemporary art in the twentieth century at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art. 

I truly spent around six hours in this museum and I wouldn't have left if I didn't need to go to another place. I enjoyed every single moment I didn't attempt to let the time be spent, the opposite I attempted to live my moments, feel it, observe and absorb every scenery that my eyes could catch and learn and believe me it's very educational. 
Manly men and women who invited their own moment of history and worked hard to be the unique known, leaving behind a treasure to be owned, invested and make the difference in people lives, touch every aspect of their civilization, generation after generation.

In fact there are endless possibilities to spend the time in this city, there is a piece from every place in the world from east to west, even from space and planets. from malls and shopping to checking celebrities homes and restaurants, nevertheless it's remind me with Macao and you may say Las Vegas, but I enjoyed the sun and I was be able to shout out loud " One espresso please.


Comments

Popular Posts