Forever Spring

Forever spring, 48" X 72" by Eiman Muiny 

I wish I could paint the world around me in pink. I wish I could scatter roses and flowers all over my world with a magic wand. I wish I could turn my world to a world of fantasy. I wish I could make my world dance. I wish I could turn my status of my identity; instead of married with kids, to a happy with fun, I know it sounds playful and not realistic but I said I wish. I wish I could live forever spring.
When I started to work on this painting I was very excited, because I thought to myself I could paint a painting  that would put a smile in anyone's face, through body gesture and fancy costumes,  but by starting the process of this painting I discovered that I have to put my self in a happy mode in order to get the ability to maintain the process of the work as you see it from start to finish through the same brush strokes and colour palette.
I can't picture a spring without flowers because it's the way to switch our mind and emotion to a complete different level. Maybe to a happy and optimistic after a cold and dim winter, or maybe because the spring is the hope we live and the effort we put to achieve our happiness and when the spring comes it blooms in our world. 
I can't picture a spring without flowers because we work three seasons a year to make it look great if we lose it, we lost our hope to make it bloom and live happy.
I can't picture a spring without flowers because without it we are in the wrong path and our hard work was all wrong.
I can't picture a spring without flowers.. Since the time I saw a photo of this dress in the internet I couldn't stop thinking about painting it on a big canvas because I want to see it big with all the small details that makes the flowers look really attractive, I even chose a very limited fresh pastel colour palette to please and comfort the eyes and ease the thinking and switch the mood. The body gesture that I showed through a youthful smiley girl with head, hands and legs in different position to emphasize and depict a moment of happiness in a way that simulates the old century in term of style and techniques.


Comments

Popular Posts