Enough is enough

abstract painting, 48" X 36" on canvas by Eiman Muiny

I'm mistaken if I tried to say it all. I'm mistaken if I thought that I did it all. I'm mistaken if I said that's it. I'm mistaken if I gave it all up.
Let me say this again; if life achievements can be that hard and scary at the same time, if life obstacles can be that tough and violent, if life experiences can be that tortuous and malicious, if life lessons can be that pungent and wily. So please don't blame my reaction I'm a human who's in spite of all facts even when I tried to wear my crocodile skin I'm still the beaten, the defeated, the abandoned and the lonely.
Throughout years of practising art and painting, studying and reading, travelling and searching to serve my artistic career, I experienced my perfection in a way that I know exactly who I am and and who I want to be regardless of what others saying about me and my art, because now I know my limits and I know what to do and I can say I paid it all off from my money, my tiredness and my life span.
I appreciate critique and any kind of critique and I'm a kind of artist who can work and function under any circumstances, I have painted so many paintings with basic cheap material and some other time I have done it with royal material, I know how to subdue all my material to make the most for my art. I have worked inside the crowd between so many artists and I have worked alone, I always wanted to show off and be different.
I'm very aware of the art making and the value of the art producing, but art at the end is the commodity on display just like any other hand crafted commodity, who appreciate it and buy it; completely depend on their taste and interest.
Simply speaking, my artwork comes from my endeavour for perfectionist and by all mean, I like what I'm doing and I'll keep up with it.






Comments

Popular Posts