Say Some

mix media, by Eiman Muiny

Selling my artworks is one of my concerns as an artist and as a business women who practice this career , and here I should say:
Artist should determine the market to sell their work, some said artist should integrate in choosing the market in term of price selling in another word the market who will determine the artist price .
 Some said artist should expose and expose and expose in term of finding the right market .
Some said artist should follow their market where ever selling they have made with in this market just stuck with it .
It's quite obscure , you don't know if there is a hidden criteria that control the art market or the matter is simpler than we thought . Surprisingly it's not about good art or bad art , some bad art find their market somewhere you don't know how , some other great art is under dispute you don't know if it's about the artist him self or about his work , art needs acceptance and it's just like any other product it needs fans .
To me it's all about art, and I love art and I love explore it .

Comments

Popular Posts