Art marketing and your niche







Once, I've been asked to identify the success , so I said ; it's to achieve your goal in the right time between the right people . Yes indeed you need the right people .
Through working in this career as an artist for years my niche change and vary, the question who find who ? sometime the coincidence play the big game , we call that luck -we need luck- some coincidence make you change your direction , but don't forget your goal . We are in marathon with tonnes of participants, that's why we need the timer , divide your big goal to smaller goals with deadline for each one of them , and try to meet that right people for each goal , no one can do it better than you , think about the people that you've met , build your mailing list add every person artists ,galleries, exhibitions, organizations even relative and acquaintance , edit that mailing list between time to time , and sti
ck with them , and work on it, update your news ,including your new artworks , exhibitions, make them proud to know you .
from the first time I exhibited in a show, I decided to do one thing , who ever turn his head to look at my painting his my audience , try to talk to them , introduce your self to them and make sure no one well spread the red carpet for you just because you decided to show up , work on it ,and remember art needs discipline.

Comments

Popular Posts