Just Focus

The life , oil on canvas , By Eiman Muiny

Master pieces what attracted me to the art world especially at the museums and big galleries . I always aim to produce an art work that could match the master pieces from the last century , but in my own way with Delaciox Palette and Millais style and  yap, let us talk big . Those artist they had a very high level of a methodology mature methods that made their work a milestone in the art history when art was monopolized   by the aristocratic class .
When I'm saying in my own way , I mean content, very important to whom I'm painting, and the massage that I'm sending through the painting . I think artist who can paint masterly can talk to his audience and perceive their needs , at the art school I learned how to respect my career , at the museum I learned how to respect the art it self and it's all about artist touch and you can't get this touch by painting few ,NO , you have to practice and practice , some time doing research and sketches take longer time than the painting it self . That's why I said JUST FOCUSE, it's about achieving .

Comments

Popular Posts