FROM THE RED, BLACK AND GOLD SERIES.

ENCAUSTIC ON CANVAS BY EIMAN MUINY


Each time of the year spring season comes to pleasure our eyes with a marvelous colour and a beautiful weather; although we have to live these days but we never get bored of it; in spite of the repetition the view had been printed in our mind to emphasize the idea of the existence with all the components that should accompany the concept.
From this point of view I took the whole benefit of the repetition to emphasize my concept and make it clear to the audience and the repetition that I meant to show is the idea of using the same group of colour over and over but each time with different technique and different composition.
In these pair of paintings, they might look different in their composition, one with focal point and one without. The one on the right you can see it from any direction, but the one on the left you have to see it from this direction.
However what puts these two together is the way I put my technique in term of execution to get what I can call the happy coincidence. Here how I did that; after applying my colour randomly on the canvas I started to melt the wax on the surface nothing in mind except getting an acceptable composition. I kept working in the same way by adding the gold powder and the sand until it came out like this.

Comments

Popular Posts