Bold Brush

Abstract artwork by Eiman Muiny 




Life is tough and OH my God it's tough. It's just something that makes you pull your eyes out of your head and keeps you awake at night thinking "how I'm going to survive this tough life."

Whenever I go through difficulties I always remember the body builders because they are tough too. I always think of them how they turn from tiny to huge and how they could enlarge these muscles. Everything start when something comes to your mind and you keep thinking of it until it turn to an idea, and you keep thinking of it until it turns to belief and you keep thinking of it until it turn to an action. For the body builder it's a life style, They didn't only embrace it, they have the willpower that makes them see only what they want to be and what they have to do, what it means they take action.
I don't think it's all pleasant, the weights that they have to handle, the work out that they have to go through, the food that they have to eat and finally the time that they have to spend every day to finish their daily course. In the other hand they are bold.

As an artist I go through different time and I hate the time when I go through the lack of ideas or through unsettled situation that could makes everything impossible and hard followed up with the lack of self confidence. I know if I keep it like this my business will fall apart and I'll be loosing years of hard work and my previous success will go with the wind and I got to do something.

Again as an artist you have to have that big picture for your self, what you want to be and what you have to do and go for it, I won't say that it's simple and easy but you have to move.

We all know Ai Weiwei, and I know that it's not enough to say that he is a role model for what I'm talking about, "The Bold Brush", his strong believes in what he can do and what he wants to do it's not something you can measure it with the regular today's artistic criteria, he is the abnormal, his internal self defense was so muscular that makes him encounter all kind of challenges that can be ever endured by a human being rather than an artist. Feeling and living under oppression is the worst thing could happen; for Ai weiwei it was his resistance and his fight who made him proceed and when he hit with his bold brush he hit big.





Comments

Popular Posts