RED, BLACK AND GOLD


WAX ON CANVAS BY EIMAN MUINY



It was very beneficial for me to receive feedback from some of you regarding my blog communications. I believe in the importance of communicating with my readers and keeping them informed with what I am doing. I value your opinion and look forward to sharing interesting ideas and concepts with you!
I always promise myself to produce artwork that matches the international standards, regardless of the cost to me. I believe in investing in my artistic business and anything I can do to better position myself within the art community and marketplace is certainly worthwhile. I appreciate your support and willingness to keep me involved.
I would like to introduce you to two of my particular paintings. Although they resemble one another and are still from the Red, Black and Gold Series, these chosen works are different from one another in a unique way. I encourage you to study them closely and interpret how.
Both were painted for decorative purposes and since simplicity was my aim when I painted them, I choose my materials and based my design on decorative elements. I considered clean and vast spaces for them to be placed, achieving a contemporary design concept. They are intended to be a partnership, paired together in a unified space for a dramatic, yet understated effect.
These two works were made to stand out on a large wall since their dimensions are 24″ X 30″. I built them layer by layer with a variety red and gold coloured pigment and then I added sand and gold leaves over a molding stamp, working delicately with warm wax. I take great care in attention to detail and while it is hard to understand the magnitude of these pieces from the small images above, they are best seen standing before them in person. This is where you would be able to soak in the texture, brilliant colour and gold detailing of these collection pieces.

Comments

Popular Posts