THE TWINS



ENCAUSTO ON CANVAS 36" X 36" EACH




If I didn’t Know how to accomplish these two paintings I wouldn’t have written a word about them.
It was a big job for me to transform my artistic performance towards purification in both style and media applied.
In these two paintings that I worked on choosing the appropriate stylistic manner in attempting to revive methods. With concern to express both external and inner realities that helped me to unify between the modernity of my practice and the inspiration of the earlier art to develop the principle of seeing a fresh but through the naked eye or the lens of my Camera.
to me it’s about bringing the past to the present to emphasize the authenticity of the artist’s proficiency  and at the same time working in adding a piece to complete the structure of the space as if it’s indispensable for the con structure.
I who chose the items, the subject matter and the arrangement; I mean colour, brush work, preparation of specimens, harmony, composition, perspective.
The system in the paintings were built through luxurious items and colour gradation, the fabric and the flowers; the vase and the candle followed by the set up of the composition in a S shape ground line and that mean several parts of the composition should be apexed in a pyramid shape.
The colour gradation from white through yellow to pink and red and so on to strongest colour. In my opinion the solidity of the items given by light and shade, modified by reflection and half tints. I think the relationship mutual between the items and the colour, I chose something to implement something else.
I called the two paintings the twins since they were born together.

Comments

Popular Posts