watercolour and a very realistic life


Watercolour by Eiman Muiny


” Before you can paint like an artist you need to see like one. Push a side your know -it- all intellectual brain to maximize the power of seeing and unveil the secret to creating better art”  Artist Carl Purcell.


This is the kind of painting I love to do, It emphasizes the art of seeing, It opens my eyes and my brain, it release my tension and it’s very exciting to work with, it’s full of surprises.
Usually I paint with water colours whenever I feel like I want to strengthen my artistic Practice, or other times  when ever I want to express something that words can’t; How I feel about the world around me, how I express my joy in living and experiencing the beauty in the creation of God around me.
And it’s weirdly easy when it’s all about colour palette and colour application and the gradation of the colour to form the composition and to create soft transition, and I think you have to paint and paint to get that experience through painting process, because you have to think of the pattern as an important structure that holds the painting together.
Focusing in the process step by step helps to create contrast between the dark and bright colours and it builds depth and it shows distance.
As an artist water colour makes you implement the elements of any painting by applying colour, shape, form, and line in a very transparent and delicate way.

Comments

Popular Posts